Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Had a job interview-- should i follow up?

I applied for a job, then after a week or so, I emailed asking the status of my app and was given aninterview! I had the interview last week; I sent a thank you email and recieved a reply Monday saying she would let me know by the end of the week. It is now Thursday night (they are closed Sat and Sun). Should I send an email asking about my status or would this bug the employer?

How to Answer Interview Questions - The Number One Job Interview Tip



Recommended Answer:
Sending an E-mail might bug some employers, but most want to know you are still interested in the job. So definitely send the E-mail tomorrow. Perhaps around noon.

Questions to Ask in the Job Interview - How to Nail Your Job Interview


  • you should alwasy follow up.. send an email just saying you were just checking up on how the interview went and were wondering if they had any more questions for you ??? also a call would be more meaning full then a email i think

No comments:

Post a Comment