Thursday, March 1, 2012

Job Interview Questions: I have a job interview at La Senza...?

I have a job interview at La Senza this Thursday & I'm really excited because I've been looking for a job for a really long time. I'm 17, so I don't have much experience. What type of questions are asked & how should I answer them? Thanks!

Job Interview Questions - Interview Techniques to Prepare You to Ace Your Interview!



Recommended Answer:
Be positive, focus on your enthusiasm for working for them and what you can do to make their company better. Questions can run anything from: 1) Tell me a little bit about yourself, Just be prepared with a little background about you and why you want to work there. 2) Why do you want to work here?--Focus on how you can help them out, not what they can do for you. 3) Best and worst qualities-- Pick something needed for the position you are applying for in the best quality, In the worst pick something they won't care about like, sometimes I get so involved in my work, I have to remind myself it's time to go home-shows you are dedicated, etc. 4) Asking about specific skills you may have 5) Where do you see yourself in 5 years--with them, but that you have earned more responsibility.
Good luck! I hope it all goes well for you!

Trying To Get A Job? Do Away With These Job Interview Booboos


  • what previous experience have you had in being a saleswomen?
    what other jobs have you done previously?
    what educational background are you?
    what hours are you willing to work in?
    how much would you like to get paid?
    partime/fulltime

    good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment