Saturday, March 3, 2012

Job Interview Questions: At a Walmart job interview if they ask How do you think you are suitable for this job position?

What should my answer be? If the positions Cashier or overnight stocker

Types of Job Interview Questions



Recommended Answer:
Depending upon your experience:

For cashier position--You enjoy working with people and you know how to work a cash register and handle money. You have experience bagging and bringing in carts.

For overnight stocker--tell them you enjoy physical labor, can lift X about of pounds safely, enjoy working as part of a team, etc.

They can't ask about this but I have told potential employers that my availability is flexible as I don't have children and my husband has no preference as to which shift I work.

Spontaneous Job Interviews - Why You Should Love Them


  • You tell them how you are good for that job. Tell them the qualities that makes you right for that job.

No comments:

Post a Comment