Friday, March 2, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Job interview and confused to hell!?

I have a job interview tomorrow through a learning provider and the learning provider sent me a website and suggested I tried to learn some background information about the company. I just looked at the website and I don't really understand what the company does. I dont want too look an idiot so could someone please help me?

www.esukl.com/about.html

I put the website above, thanks :)

Tips to Boost Your Job Interview Confidence



Recommended Answer:
They're a staffing agency. They hire employees and then send them out on jobs to various other companies who need temporary help.

There's no way to tell what job they would choose to send *you* out on.

Know Your Job Interview Skills


  • Careful. I can't find anything on this company.
    The site was created in August of last year and run by an Indian guy
    Origination is the UK
    No complaints, no comments, nothing else on this site.

    Do not give them your date of birth, ss number, etc
    Three possible ways they could scam you:
    - Steal your identity
    - Send you a fake check, then tap into your checking
    - Ask you to send payments upfront

No comments:

Post a Comment