Monday, March 5, 2012

Job Interview Questions: I had a awesome job interview and got asked to take a second but....?

I just had a great interview, i have a second one next wednesday, one problem...
I'm pregnant! should i wait to get the job or tell at next interview to show honesty, I also do not have direct experiance of the job, but similar experience. They interviewer seemed very pleased. I am 14 weeks pregnant, what to do? The interviewer said her ideal emloyee is honest.

Job Interviewing - Say This, Don't Say That - Part 1



Recommended Answer:
I think you should
Take thee job :]
With a baby on thee
Way you will need as
Much money saved up
As possible and if you
Get hired and the your
Due date comes up
You can take maternity
Leave that way you will
Still have a job even after
The baby comes :]

Oh and congrats on
Your little one :]

5 Helpful Rules to Successful Job Interviewing


  • At the next interview maybe you should say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment