Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Target Job Interview?

I have a job interview at Target and it happens to be my 3rd interview there. The first two i didnt get hired. Is it better to leave that out in my interview or should I mention it? Also do you have any tips?

10 Important Words to Remember in a Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
I suggest you mention about your previous interview experience if the current interviewer asks you specifically or else don't mention about it. Sometimes recruiters asks such questions to know how frank you are towards your company. Some doesn't take them serious. If you are interested in know more on how to make a interview successful read this www.wisestep.com/column-Convertin…

Job Interview Answers That Lead to Success


  • Interviews are all about how you look. Make sure you look your best and you will get the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment