Monday, August 29, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How does a group job interview work?

I just got a call from Taco Bell and tomorrow I have a group interview. I never heard of those.

Should I still dress as I am going to a regular job interview?
What should I bring?How do those function?

3 Job Interview Skills You Must Have to Win Your Dream Job



Recommended Answer:
Always dress professionally for an interview.

Don't fidget or act like your nervous.
In a group interview you are usually with 3-6 other people you usually all sit together and the boss asks everyone the same question one by one. Basically groups interview are a lot easier because it's all done at once instead of being done individually. They also might give you a situation and ask you all as a team to find a solution in which this is your chance to shine, show leadership skills, if someone is shy and not participating ask them their opinion.

Also show up 10 mins Early!

Preparing For a Job Interview - How to Ace Your Job Interview and Jumpstart Your Career


    No comments:

    Post a Comment