Friday, August 26, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How do you professionally cancel a job interview?

I scheduled two job interviews one for today and the other for Wednesday. I went to my interview today and was offered the job and I took it, my training starts on Wednesday and since I took this job I don't need to go on the second interview. How do I cancel the interview professionally?

Be Ready to Answer the Top 10 Job Interview Questions



Recommended Answer:
Call, so they can fill that time with someone else. Follow-up with a short note, thanking the second employer for the opportunity to be considered. If you ever seek employment from the second one, you will be remembered favorably. Congrats on getting the job!

A Job-Hunter's Guide to Handling Any Job Interview Question and to Answer Naturally & Professionally


    No comments:

    Post a Comment