Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What is an appropriate outfit for a job interview?

I have a job interview at Best Buy and I need to know what kind of outfit would be appropriate. All
I really possess are black items of clothing, especially when it comes to nice clothes but I've been told all
black clothing is a bad idea. Also I don't have and am unable to invest in nice shoes. All I own are Converse. Can anyone guide me through this? Is it a bad idea to wear mainly black and a decent pair of tennis shoes to this job interview?

How To Prepare For Job Interviews



Recommended Answer:
If you are a white man, I do not know how you got a job interview
if you are a white man, wear western clothes. If you are a woman
or minority all you have to do is applied, if you do not get the job
or terminated it will be on the news.

Know the Common Job Interview Questions


  • Whatever you think feels right :) wearing a decent t-shirt with a collar, a pair of jeans, and your converse would be fine! the reason you might want to wear the shirt with collar is so you look serious but not to serious!(i mean like a polo shirt) But like i said at the beginning whatever you think feels right... and also try wearing blue because all the workers there do! that will make the interviewee feel like you already work there!!!!!

  • Don't wear tennis shoes to a job interview. You want to dress conservative when going to an interview. A nice suit and tie...with a nice pair of dress shoes. Darker clothing is preferred. I know you may not be able to afford it...but even if it costs you just $50 get a pair of shoes that look decent.

  • Who the hell told you black was a bad idea?

    I wear it all the time,and no one cares.

    I'd go with a black v-neck or any black t-shirt,and a pair of jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment