Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear for my job interview tomorrow at Party City?

I have a job interview tomorrow at Party City and was wondering what do you think I should wear? I have slacks and a button up short sleeve, collared shirt that I thought of wearing, but I think that would be over dressed. What would be good for this type of job? Thanks in advance for the advice.

What is Your Worst Job Interview Weakness?



Recommended Answer:
There is no such thing as over dressed. Unless you show up to Mc Donalds in a tux.
I would wear slacks, and probably a long sleeve shirt it looks more professional.
Employers want to know that you're taking the job seriously, especially in these times were they can pick and choose. You have to try your hardest to get a crap job these days.

But good luck at your interview, knock em dead.

9 Most Common Job Interview Questions and Answers


  • Many peeps get stuck when they are attempting to decide what to wear at an interview. Personally I'm from the old school, I am of the opinion that formal wear is never wrong; you can get some guidance from the website in the box below, they also have a lot of info on job searching.

  • That is not being overdressed. You are dressing for success. Look sharp and smart, it always makes a good first impression.

    Prepare quesions like How wii your experiences so far help you in this position, why should I hire you, tell me about yourself.

  • Nice jeans or khakis and a nice top. What you want to wear is fine too. Based on these two options which are both appropriate, I would wear whichever you are more comfortable in so that you will be more relaxed and present a better image of yourself!
    Good luck!

  • No it is not overdressed. A guy needs a tie. A girl needs a jacket. Out of respect for the person interviewing you, you dress properly

No comments:

Post a Comment