Monday, August 29, 2011

Job Interview Questions: When you have a job interview, is it always the manager that interviews you?

When you get job interviewed (I have one coming up) is it the manager of the place that interviews you? Or do assistant managers ever interview you? Apparently my friend had an assistant manager interview her and they are more laid back, according to her.

A Job-Hunter's Guide to Handling Any Job Interview Question and to Answer Naturally & Professionally



Recommended Answer:
It will be one of the Managers, that is their responsibility, it could be an Assistant Manager, I don't really think they are more laid back, sometimes they aren't even any better than the rest of the employees, but that is just my opinion!

Good Luck, Hope you get the job! :)

What is Your Worst Job Interview Weakness?


  • No. I've been interviewed by many different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment