Saturday, August 27, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What type of folder should I take to my job interview tomorrow?

I am going to a job interview tomorrow and will need to carry a pad and pen, and extra copies of my resume and certifications. What would be a proper type of folder or small portfolio should I take that can accomodate these items? Thank you in advance for your answers!

A Free List of Some of the Hardest Job Interview Questions You Will Ever Hear



Recommended Answer:
There is a type of leather notebook that opens up where you can file papers on the left and
a notepad is on the right. There are sections for a pen and a calculator. I don't know the specific name of this item but I found it perfect for interviews. It's not too big, very stylish and professional. I got mine at Staples. Good luck.

Job Interview Tips You Can Use to Ace the Interview and Land the Job


  • Joseph C's answer is a good one. I'd like to add though - don't sweat too hard over this decision. It will have no impact on your job interview. If someone came to an interview I was doing with a bright yellow file folder to hold it all - I would think nothing of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment