Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Job interview?! . . .?

I have a group job interview at American Eagle and I don't know what I should wear! Can anyone please help me out? I want to look decent but not like I'm trying to hard

Job Interview Tips You Can Use to Ace the Interview and Land the Job



Recommended Answer:
Wear up-to-date American Eagle clothes. If you're a male; their plaid shirts are always a good choice, or a polo or button-up. If you're a female; a cute flirty dress they have are good, or something trendy, but NOT scandalous.

In all honesty, American Eagle isn't too harsh on you if you don't look like a model, they're more about customer service, and once you're hired, you can buy some more clothes with your discount!

Good luck!!

How To Prepare For Your Job Interview


  • american eagle clothes, dress how there employees dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment