Monday, August 29, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How was your first job interview experience?

Its my first job interview tomorrow and a lot of people tells me that their first was a disaster. But I hope that would not happen to me.

5 Amazing Job Interviewing Tips



Recommended Answer:
Majority of the time, it is a diaster as you're not experience. It's a good idea to practice with career center or friends and family. For most people, they usually practice in real time at real job interviews..and often don't get the job. It doesn't matter that it's bad. Just as long you learn.

Guide to a Successful Job Interview


  • My first interview went well because I actually got hired. Be sure to be friendly and include any babysitting, cleaning, or any work-like experience. Talk about any skills or activities you're in. Make the interviewer insterested in you. The more interesting you seem, the more they will consider hiring you. They will inquire about your strengths and weaknesses, along with your organization, communication, and multitasking skills. Don't just say "yes" or "no." Fully answer the questions with explainations. Good luck with the interview!

  • It all depends - because of what questions may be asked, if the interviewer is nice or mean, and how you behave while there. The only question that really pertained to how I'd be on the job was "How would you handle a problem with a customer?" and I answered, "If it is something within my control, I'll do everything in my power, 100%, to resolve it. If it's something beyond my control, I will get either a supervisor or a manager to help them." and she smiled with that answer. Make sure you're a bit talkative too! Show an outgoing side of you even if you aren't really that way! Make her/him laugh here and there. Smile a lot! ALSO when you walk in, shake his/her hand. I did all of this and landed the job right then and there. YOU decide whether it's good or bad, you know? YOU need to know YOU have it in you. :)

  • Hello,

    To help ease those nerves, it's best to know what the hiring manager is looking for in a job interview.

    I hope this helps :-) Good luck tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment