Sunday, August 28, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What to expect in a sales and customer service agent job interview?

I just received a phone call telling me I have an interview for a job interview as a sales and customer service agent for a security company. I was wondering what to expect and what kind of questions will they ask? what should I wear? Any suggestion would be great! Thank you in advance.

What is Absolutely the Best Day to go on a Job Interview?



Recommended Answer:
Hi

here are the list of question that maybe can help you..

-Tell me about your qualifications for this position.
-Do you have experience answering phones, handling requests, etc?
-What sales experience do you have?
-Can you work in a computerized environment?
-Do you have strong enough communication skills?
-Describe a routine day of a typical customer service representative.
-How successful are you over the phone? How do you interact with people?

Hope it can help you...Good Luck

Job Interview "Tells" Some Employers Use Against You


    No comments:

    Post a Comment