Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What questions are normally asked in a job interview, and what should a person wear to one?

Hey everyone(: I'm 16 years old, and going for my very first job interview at my local tanning bed next saturday. Could anyone give me any tips & pointers on what types of questions they will ask me, what I should say, and what I should wear? You're answers are greatly appreciated!

Job Interview Tips Begin With Knowing the Process



Recommended Answer:
Usually, they will ask why you applied for the company, and what your possible contributions to the company will be. They would also ask what you're strengths / weaknesses are, so prepare some good answers for those. As for what to wear for the interview, you may check out the link below, it's got great pieces of advice for the task. :)

Ways to Hugely Boost Your Job Interview Success Rate


    No comments:

    Post a Comment