Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What was your longest job interview? Also what was your strangest or rudest job interview question?

I'm not talking about the time you spent in the waiting room or the time it took the interviewer to show you the facility. I'm only speaking about the question-answer portion of your job interview. Can anyone beat an hour? Can anyone beat "how does it feel to have a degree, but not job in your field?"

Job Interviews - Ten Etiquette Tips To Help You Ace The Interview



Recommended Answer:
I once had an interviewer grill me for over an hour, I ended it myself by refusing the job politely, standing, and offering my hand.

The rudest (and illegal) question ever asked of me would be "so how long until you wind up pregnant and I have to replace you anyway?" I ended that interview in much the same way.

Smiling Your Way to Success in a Phone Job Interview


    No comments:

    Post a Comment