Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What to expect in a job interview?

This is going to be my very first job interview and I'm currently a student in high school with excellent grades; I'd like to know what should I bring or say in a job interview? Basically, what should I expect?

Job Interview Techniques - 3 Super Tips When Preparing For A Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
to be asked questions about childhood[if you apply for law-enforcement job, to know company policy, 1.)how to handle rude customers, 2.)what to do in case of emergency, 3.)were restroom.customer-service-counter, phone, utilities, etc are
extra curricular activities (swimming,soccer,football,..etc)

Need A Free Job Interview Tip? Six of The Best Right Here


  • every interview is different....
    but say your skills, Leadership, hard worker, stay on task.
    and achievement's
    Be confident !

  • expect the potential employer to say: "hell no."

No comments:

Post a Comment