Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Job interview !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

Salaams brothers and sisters, I have a job interview coming up and the position is a 'telephone interviewer'. I really, really need this job and during the interview process they are most likely to ask me(my friend went through the interview so she told me) ''why do you think you would you be an asset to us?' or 'why do you want to work for us?' 'what previous experience do u have that can help you in this job?' .. plz plz plz could you tell me how i should answer to some of these and what other questions i might expect.. I also have a problem with stammering when i get nervous, how can i stop this habit? Plz plz make dua for me brothers n sisters.. JazaakAllah

Job Interview Skills Tips - Sample Interview Thank You Notes



Recommended Answer:
Tell them u r hard working n motivated individual n will strive ur hardest to get the results u want....say i like to challenge myself n believe with my good qualities n hardwork i can bring the best out of the company....n if you get nervous smile at your interviewer, straighten you back n fold ur hands together..if u stutter n show nervousness they'll feel uncomfortable too n will want u right out of that door be really confident infront of them, smile loads...n you will be alright remeber they r only human too n ur entitled to a few mistakes...i hope all goes well for u...

Make Your Resume and Amazing Cover Letter Unpredictable - Land a Job Interview Today!


  • It's always easy man!

    Make du'a your whole way there!

    When you answer those questions you just answer generally good sounding answers. They just want to see that you're confident and sharp.

    "why do you think you could be an asset" "Well sir, I could be a great asset to this company. I feel as if even the small guys of a the company should take the job as seriously as if they were one of the owners, every thing matters! I am outspoken, polite and very intelligent. I am on time and I am a pursuasive person."

    Get it, just speak generally and sound like you know what you're doing.. no problem

    but make du'a the whole way there

  • Just relax, you will let alot from the interview video's on this website. Most of the questions you asked like ''why do you think you would you be an asset to us?' or 'why do you want to work for us?' 'what previous experience do u have that can help you in this job?' are all answered.

    All you need to do is practice how you will respond to them when they are asked. Good luck

  • i like what jihad said.

    and say that u r very 'goal-oriented.'

    if things go bad, place the race card: "is this cuz im muslim?' lol got me through HS

    salam

  • Inshallah you will get the job.

    anytime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment