Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to a FedEx job interview?

I have a job interview with FedEx tomorrow afternoon. Its for a "supplemental dock" position. Job duties include loading trucks, unloading trucks, and the driving of forklifts. What kind of dress is expected from me by FedEx management?

Also, any other job interview tips?

Top Interview Questions - What the Job Interviewer is Looking For



Recommended Answer:
If I were you I'd go work causal. No need for a suit if you're applying to work with loading trucks. Still, it's important to be neat, so I'd where a nice shirt and a nice pair of pants (not jeans). Look neat, and sound qualified. Just let the guy interviewing you know how to handle the job. Good luck!

Job Interviews -- The Real Reasons Why You Need to Follow Up


  • Dress decent, but a suit is definitely not necessary. Jeans and a button-up shirt should be more than adequate.

No comments:

Post a Comment