Thursday, August 25, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What to say on a callback after a job interview?

I had a job interview with a local coffee shop. The interview went great but durring it we established that they will start having openings in August. Knowing that, what am I supposed to ask when I call back? They told me theyde call back by Friday but obviously its up to you to call them. What do I say when they call?

First Job Interview After Graduating - How to Prepare Even If You've NEVER Had a Job! (Part One)



Recommended Answer:
Anytime you are talking to someone about a job interview, it shows you are confident and sure of yourself when you ask close ended questions. What I mean by this, is when they say they are calling, and you find out it is them, ask "So when do I start?". This forces them to answer with a date, rather than if you asked "Am I hired?", to which they can say "No" to. So, as a general rule, do not ask any questions they can answer with a "No". Ask assumptive questions that already assume that you are hired. This tells them that your mindset is already there, and your confidence alone will win you a job, even if you don't have skills. Be sure also not to sell yourself short...when they talk about pay, compensation, benefits, etc...be sure to stand your ground. Remember, they wouldn't have called you back if they did not see something in your they liked.

Accounting Job Interview


    No comments:

    Post a Comment