Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How should I prepare for a Staples job interview?

I have a job interview with Staples and am wondering what kind of questions they might ask, and how I should prepare for these questions.

Also, what should I bring, and what should I wear? I definitely don't want to under-dress, but I don't want to over-dress either. Should I bring anything in particular?

Any clue how long it might be?

Thanks fellas!

How to Deliver a Clever Answer to Job Interview Questions



Recommended Answer:
This website should help,

www.staples.com/sbd/cre/resources…

Job Interview Questions and Answers Are All That Stands Between You and Success


  • Casual, but professional is always nice! Khakis or dress pants and a nice blouse or dress shirt. And make sure you wear full shoes (aka, no showing toes).

    Usually, interviews run anywhere from 5 minutes, to a half hour, depending on how thorough they are. You could visit their website or wikipedia them if you want to be super keen and impress them with your knowledge about their company!

    Goodluck!

  • You can find most common job interview questions and interview tips for misc job positons here - jobonline.somee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment