Monday, August 22, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What gets asked in a job interview if you have no work experience?

I'm eighteen and I've never held a paying job before. I had a lot going on in my high school career and just never had time for one. But now that I'm in college, I need a way to help pay my tuition. I have a job interview tomorrow. A lot of the questions that I hear get asked revolve around past job experience. If I never had a job, is that a problem? I'm a hard worker and really want this job!

5 Helpful Rules to Successful Job Interviewing



Recommended Answer:
I will agree you should start by researching information about the company. After you have gained a much information as possible you will be fine. Generally employers do like for people to have paid working experience however interview question mainly deal with people skills how will do you interact with the public. The fact that you had a very active social calender in school is always a plus. When the interview is going on draw a lot of your experiences from school.

The Ten Secrets For a Great Job Interview


  • GCFLearnFree.org has free tutorials on how to prepare for interviews: www.gcflearnfree.org/interviewski… It includes instructional text, informational graphics, examples, and even interactives for you to practice what you've learned/actually apply what you've learned. It discusses what you should wear to an interview and what questions you can anticipate being asked.

    If you need additional help for things like writing a cover letter or job searching, there are tutorials for that as well: www.gcflearnfree.org/career

    Hope it helps and Good Luck!

  • Honestly, I don't know what questions would be asked.

    But! I can suggest that you just answer honestly.

    Also, add that you are a hard worker (or determined, etc.) as well as maybe that you're willing to learn what you need to know for the job.

    Just my opinion. Good luck!

  • just do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment