Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How to answer these job interview questions?

I have a job interview at mc Donald's today, how would I answer these questions if asked
Why should we pick you for the job?
What are your strengths?
Why do you want this job?

Job Interviewing Skills: Increase Job Offers With Effective Communication!



Recommended Answer:
Why should we pick you for the job?
---> I am a hard worker, I work well with others, I enjoy dealing with people, I have reliable transportation and am always on time.

What are your strengths?
---> Pretty much the same answer as above but personalize it.

Why do you want this job?
---> Because I enjoy working with others, McDonald's is the world's largest fast food chain and I've always admired the company, I have a lot of fond memories of coming to McDonald's with my family and always thought it would be a great place to work.

Be honest but stay away from answers like "I really need the money" or "your the only place hiring". Really think about this question, why do you want to work there?

Here is a link to some more tips that may help:

familymanfinance.blogspot.com/201…

Get That Job: Mastering Job Interviews


  • 1. Im a hard worker, always on time, can easily get along with coworkers & customers, etc.
    2. Thats actully for you to answer. I would say im able to interact with others strongly, etc.
    3. Whatever your reason is.

No comments:

Post a Comment