Sunday, August 28, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I bring to my job interview?

I have a job interview at CVS tomorrow. What do I need to bring. I am a 17 year old, high school student. Should I bring things, like birth certificates and/or high school report cards. Please tell me what I should bring. Thank you in advance!

Preparing For a Job Interview Increases Your Effectiveness and Decreases Anxiety



Recommended Answer:
ID - drivers license - SS card - note pad and pen.

Why Should I Hire You? Job Interview Question and Answers


  • I would bring some form of picture ID and bring your grades but don't show them unless it comes up. If you need to impress the interviewer, show him your school report cards. Try to impart that you are a responsible, honest and caring person. At CVS you will be dealing with customers so show that you are friendly and polite also.

No comments:

Post a Comment