Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to a job interview for a position of care assistant?

I am a 3rd year med student and I am applying for a position of care assistant. It will be a temporary summer job. I am about to have my job interview and wondering what would be the appropriate clothes to wear? I just don't want to look to casual.

What to Do on a Job Interview to Land a Job



Recommended Answer:
Hi there,

Whenever you go on an interview, you want to make sure you look professional. In your case, I would recommend dressing up and wearing business attire: suit/tie/shirt/blouse/etc. It's always better to overdress rather then underdress and you want to make sure you make a great first impression.

Best of luck!

- Corey

A Job Interview Without Cold Sweats


    No comments:

    Post a Comment