Thursday, August 25, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What to wear to a job interview at a clothing store?

She told me to dress professionally but this store is famous for jeans and I have a pair. My mom thinks I should wear their jeans to the interview which I know is often a good idea when applying to a clothing store....But there's another part of me that feels like maybe wearing jeans to a job interview is not such a good idea.

Job Interview Tips - What To Do Before And During The Interview



Recommended Answer:
Always dress up unless the employer say other wise. No matter what field. Your trying to sell your self and tshirt and jeans will not help.

5 Simple Rules for A Great Job Interview


  • i think u shud wear professional jeans...like maybe one which goes in bootcut (not like skinnies).and maybe like a blazer to make it look more professional with some small boot heels..since this is a clothing store and not a company otherwise u wud hve to wear a dress suit or something....

  • I would stick with dressing professionally just to be on the safe side. Wear some khaki's or black dress pants with a nice pair of shoes and a collared shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment