Monday, August 29, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I expect at my Hollister job interview?

I have a job interview coming up this week at Hollister and I am wondering what I should expect.

Like question, the style of interview.. I know it is a group interview but that is about it.

Nailing Down Job Interviews



Recommended Answer:
expect corny questions like-
"why do you think you are good for this job?"
"what are your good qualities"
"what are your negative qualities"
and answer them with things like
"my good qualities are that I work well with others and I am very dependable"
"my bad qualities are I am a neat freak and always have to organize things" so your bad qualities aren't actually a bad thing lol. corny sells. :)

Job Interview Skills - How To Answer Job Interview Questions


  • You can expect to walk out without a job if you do not meet these requirements

    - Caucasian
    - Blonde
    - At least 5'9"
    - Supermodel attractive

    No others need apply.

  • I know Im no help so sorry. :( But good luckkk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment