Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to my job interview?

I've got a job interview tomorrow and was just wondering what type of clothes would be appropriate to wear? The job is at Walmart, so I'm not thinking anything too fancy, but I'm not sure. I was thinking khaki pants and a polo shirt, but I'm not entirely sure. My only job interviews before have been for landscaping companies, so I've always just worn jeans and a t-shirt, which is obviously not appropriate here. Anyway, any help is appreciated.

How To Prepare For Your Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Better to dress up too much than to be too dressed down... Pressed khakis and a button-down, collared shirt (tucked in and belted) would probably be "ok". The polo shirt might be too informal. If you have dress pants, dress shirt, and a tie go with that. Yeah, it's overkill, but that's an asset not an issue.

5 Tips For a Successful Job Interview


  • Wear your robe and wizard hat and if he turns you down cast the Spell of Elune on him. Make sure you are wearing your +3 SP boots or it won't work.

  • Khaki's most definantly, and the polo tee. Trust me, this is enough to wear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment