Saturday, August 27, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear my first job interview?

I am 14 going to my first job interview at a local diner. What should I wear? The waiters wear black pants and white dress shirts if that matters. I don't know if I should wear that or go more/less. Helpful answers only please.

Job Interview Tips And Advice - 2 Important Skills



Recommended Answer:
The basic rule for job interviews is to always dress one notch above what you would wear on the job. In this case, since waiters wear black pants and white dress shirts, go one step dressier - a tie if you are a male or a skirt if you are a female.

How to Amaze With an Impressive Answer to Job Interview Questions


  • I would suggest a nice pair of dress pants and dress shirt. A tie would be a nice touch, but not mandatory. You want to project a professional image to any potential employer.
    Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment