Monday, August 22, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How to prepare for a job interview as a phonathon worker at my university?

I have a job interview coming up on Monday for a job as a phonathon worker at my university. If hired I'd be calling alumni to update them on whats going on with the university and to try to get them to keep donating to us.

What questions should I expect to be asked?

What else should I do to prepare for the interview?

I Landed a Job Interview: Should I Stop My Job Search?



Recommended Answer:
Dress nicely and have some questions prepared to ask the interviewer. You shouldn't have any problem being hired as long as you can work the hours and are able to speak well.

They will probably just ask you about your schedule, previous work experience, and how soon you can start. It should be a very low-stress interview so just try to act confident and professional.

Learn to Answer Job Interview Questions and Get Your Dream Job!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment