Sunday, August 21, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Job interview?......... .?

I had a job interview today, It went pretty well I guesss, but the manager told me that someone will contact me in a week and if not to call them.. ? Does this mean that I could actually get the job!? What do you guys thinkk?!!
Nd by the way I was wondering this... Why would he want me to call them if I dont hear from them in a week?

Job Interview Questions - Why Do You Want the Job?



Recommended Answer:
Okay, what you need to do right now is send out a thank-you letter to the manager that interviewed you. Although this is both proper etiquette and expected protocol, sending a thank-you note right after an interview will help you to stand out from the crowd, as so many job seekers do not take the time to do this! If you need help with thank-you-letter wording, here is a great resource: www.freethankyounotes.com. Look for this section: JOB INTERVIEW THANKS.

Careers After 50: Tips For Winning Job Interviews!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment