Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How to write a thank you note after job interview?

I got done with my job interview at Kohl's and I'm going to write a thank you note, but all I can think of is "Thank you for allowing me the oppurtunity of a job interview. Hope we can become a team."

What else should I write?

Behavioral and Situational Job Interviews



Recommended Answer:
The first sentence is good - but watch your spelling (opportunity). It might sound a little better like this: "Thank you for giving me the opportunity of a job interview. I enjoyed meeting with you and hope to become a part of your team." Sign your full name and be sure and address it directly to the person that you met with. Mail it out ASAP.

Best Way to Handle the Questions in Every Job Interview - Before, During and After the Interview


  • I would like to work because ...........

    I would be good because.....

No comments:

Post a Comment