Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How should I reply to an email of a telephone job interview?

I have a received an email in repkly to my job application asking me if i would be availbale for a telephone interview on day x.
The lady said :

I hope this note finds you well. Do you think it is possible to schedule an interview on Day x at x am?

Please confirm availability and phone number. Kindly scan your diplomas.

Best regards.How would I reply in a professionl way?

Thank you!

Job Interview Tips That Deliver



Recommended Answer:
First of all, be sure to properly scan the diplomas she asked for and to attach them!

I would respond briefly, promptly, and politely, like this:

Dear_____,

Thank you for your response. Day x at x am would be perfect for me.

You can reach me at: (insert phone number here). Attached, please find my diplomas.

I am eager to discuss the ways that I can contribute to your company and look forward to talking with you on Day x.

Sincerely,
X

Good luck!!

How to Answer Interview Questions - The Number One Job Interview Tip


    No comments:

    Post a Comment