Saturday, November 26, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Muslims, what was your first job interview like?

My first ever job interview is tomorrow...I'm really nervous kindly share ur first job interview experience and give me some tips....

Job Interview Cheat Sheet - Top 6 Questions & Mental Strategies



Recommended Answer:
If you were really interested in your job interview, you wold have asked the question in general, and not to Muslims only.

4 Tips For Having the Most Success With Your Job Interview


  • My first and only interview went really well, because i got the job and got really positive feedback about my personality too. being a Muslim shouldn't affect the interview. unless your workplace is racist! so just be confident in yourself. it also helps to have a sense of humor. don't be too serious about it all. laughing can help calm nerves. so chill out and remember they need you more than you need them! its about what you can bring to the company! good luck!

  • Never had an interview , finished at university then started my job. the fact that it's the family firm helped though LOL.

    Good Luck.[==== ====]
    ....Oops !
    [==== ====]

    ADDED [TIPS]

    1 Be 10 minutes early
    2 Be smart especially shoes and FINGERNAILS
    3 Turn your mobile phone off.
    4. Make sure you have an handkerchief or tissue handy.

    Think before you speak and if you do not understand the question ask them for clarification.

    Be polite ans to the point in your answers.

    xox

  • Couldn't be worst! Of course I didn't get the job. I gave all the wrong answers. I thought I was being smart and diplomatic. But I learned a lot since. I'm very comfortable now. I treat it like a one-to-one meeting rather than an interrogation. I know exactly what they look for.

    Best of luck. Remember, they want you as much as you want them.

  • alot of alalalalallallalal and durka durka

No comments:

Post a Comment