Sunday, November 20, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Good Questions I Can Ask In A Job Interview?

Tomorrow I have a job interview as a Youth Worker Assistant, I am dealing with both Admin and Youth Care work, I think I have most of the stuff down like what questions they are going to ask me and I've prepared for that but I'm stuck on what questions I could ask them. Any ideas?

Job Interview Skills - What You Must Have to Land the Job



Recommended Answer:
Go through the job ad again and think of yourself in the role - what sort of things would you like to know? If you don't know, try and look it up online so that you don't ask questions that you could have search for on your own. If you can't and the question is an "appropriate one" to ask in an interview, then do ask it. There may be questions that arise from the interview itself. If you have no questions, then say you have none for the moment - why risk it for the sake of having a question to ask?

Good luck!

Questions to Ask Your Interviewer in the Job Interview


  • Plan interview questions that go beyond just exploring the routine details. Focus rather on aspects such as role expectations, job priorities, organizational strategy and needs, management style and expectations. You can find good examples at the site below.

  • What opportunities are their for personal growth.

    Is there any company assistance for education fees and tuition?

    Is there opportunity for advancement in the future?

    Do you expect me to work week-ends or holiday?.

    How many hours per week?

    What will my responsibility be?

    What is my pay?

No comments:

Post a Comment