Sunday, November 27, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Did I make a fatal goof in job interview?

Well, I feel like a total doofus :(
Feel free to agree with me.
I went for a job interview for Dunkin Donuts. When asked "what is your weakest point" I wasn't ready for that. Should say something like, "I'm a perfectionist" etc, that sounds okay. Instead I said, well math isn't my strong point. Face palm. I wish wish wish I had not said that. Strong point, I said reliability and flexibility, happy to work extra hours on short notice.

Job Interview Dress Code - Dressing for Success



Recommended Answer:
I think that you have beat yourself up enough :) good job. you should have said that I just cant stop eating donuts.

How to Amaze With an Impressive Answer to Job Interview Questions


  • I wouldnt worry. They might not put you in charge of the cash register now....but maybe they will just watch you to see how you do before trusting you with it.

  • Wrong. "Perfectionist" is the worst thing you could say. "Bad at math" isn't great but it's a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment