Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Job interview at urban outfitters?

I have a job interview there tomorrow! I'm soooo nervous. I've had a year's experience in retail and I would really love to have a job here instead of anywhere else available so how can I make a good impression? I'm not really worried about the dressing option - I already have a nice outfit in mind. I'm just nervous. What kind of questions do they ask other than the standard "why do you want to work here, why would you be an ideal employee, etc"? tips please!

Tips For Facing a Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Tell them how you can improve their sales and what you can do to get customers. Research the company before you go in there and know their history. Ask them questions, too. Be very friendly and good luck.

5 Types of Job Interviews


    No comments:

    Post a Comment