Monday, November 28, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How can I get ready for a job interview?

I have to fill out a job application tomorrow. And need to get ready for the interview. I been to interviews
before. But never landed the job. This job I am getting interviewed for is at a Family christian book store. I really want this job.

The Top Ten Mistakes Made in Job Interviews and How to Avoid Them



Recommended Answer:
wear very light makeup. Dress simple. Let's say genes with a plain top that does not reveal body. Go to the book store and see how those working there are dressed.

How to Survive a Heart-Pounding Job Interview


  • Just be prepared to answer questions, like why do you want to work here, why should I hire you, what are your qualifications. A christian bookstore, thats easy, just be friendly.

  • I've been to many interviews along with many rejections. I suggest just be confident with yourself and don't forget to eye contact (which shows your confidence). It takes so much effort and preparation to even get through the interview. (Now I know after so many rejections and disappointments).

    I went to a website called www.perfectinterview.com, where they give you sets of interview questions as a clip and you can practice.

    Know your strengths and skills you can provide and how you used it before in your previous work experiences.

    But the key factor is CONFIDENCE and EYE CONTACT. Show them you are a people-person.

No comments:

Post a Comment