Sunday, November 27, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What to expect at a T-Mobile job interview?

Hello. I have a job interview on Monday, February 8th at the Chula Vista corporate office of T-mobile with the Store Manager and he said possibly a second interview with the General Manager as well. I was just wondering what questions they ask and suggested answers to their questions? Thank You.

How to Answer Job Interview Questions - How to Impress Your Potential Employer



Recommended Answer:
Well when I interviewed with them the store manager asked me the basic interview questions that most employers ask such as, whay are you a good candidate for the position, what kind of sales/customer service experience do you have? Why did you apply for this position? Tell me about a time when you had to sell such and such to a customer? What did you like/dislike about your last position things like that. They role played with me in way, they asked me to describe several times when I had a tough customer or when I was faced with a difficult task things like that. Then he asked me if I had any questions for him and FYI, employers love it when you ask them questions about their companies, and advancement opportunities within the company like promotions and things like that. So make sure to think of as many questions as you can once you get to that part because that is a way of showing the employer that you are really interested in learning about the company, not just making a paycheck (even if thats all you want you just don't tell them that lol)

Job Interview Essentials


    No comments:

    Post a Comment