Saturday, November 26, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How do I answer situational job interview questions if I've never had a job?

I have an interview at Target Friday morning. I think I'll be able to answer most questions well, except situational ones, because I've never had a job. Help!

How to Ace Your Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
GCFLearnFree.org has free tutorials on how to prepare for interviews: www.gcflearnfree.org/interviewski… It includes instructional text, informational graphics, examples, and even interactives for you to practice what you've learned/actually apply what you've learned. It discusses what you should wear to an interview and what questions you can anticipate being asked.

If you need additional help for things like writing a resume or job searching, there are tutorials for that as well: www.gcflearnfree.org/career

Hope it helps and Good Luck!

Job Interview Questions That You Can Ask


    No comments:

    Post a Comment