Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Job Interview Questions: The job interview question "Why should I hire you?"?

I have a job interview tomorrow, and I'm kind of nervous because I know they're going to ask me why they should hire me. As I've been researching and reading, I realize this question is asking for a story about how I overcame obstacles and perhaps saved a project. The thing is I don't really have any work experience except for like little stints. And I haven't done anything amazing on any school projects yet. So like, I have nothing to say, what should I do??

What to Do When Your Job Interviewer is Distracted - And You Want This Job



Recommended Answer:
First of all do not be nervous. Be confident about yourself and your desire to work for that company in the chosen position of your choice.

Research as much as you can about what your employer is dealing with, example: their business, latest news about the company, their industry of operations etc.

You can tell them to hire you because:
1. You are willing to devote yourself to the job and the growth of the company.
2. That you are skilled and educated in the field of the advertised job.

Good luck!

Job Interview Preparation Advice - What Do Interviewers Expect?


    No comments:

    Post a Comment