Friday, November 25, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I live in Tennesseee and I have a job interview with RGIS tomorrow morning.?

The lady who's interviewing me told me over the phone that the job interview will last about 1 hour. What will I expect when I arrive to the job interview?

Job Interview Answers - 5 Of The Most Common Questions Demystified



Recommended Answer:
I went on youtube & typed in 'job interview' & found a few thousand videos. That's prob the best way, since you will be live in front of the person.

I wish you luck & hope you get it!

Job Interview Skills - Simple Techniques to Improve Your Chances


  • it's an ok job for a homemaker. not steady work. very busy quarterly and at the end of the year.
    my team was part of an office 90'' away. the office 60'' away did most of the jobs in my city, while I was expected to travel over 2 hrs past the my office. this made for 4-5 hrs driving each way plus doing an all day department store inventory(12-14 hrs). good luck
    p.s. my team was all women and my fiance/wife ended up working with/for me, as she thought I was having too good of a time on the job. lol

  • For interviewing tip that will not cost you anything, visit the web site below for questions to ask, what questions to expect, how to prepare, importance of being prepared, cover letters, etc.
    It is a good site for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment