Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How long after a job interview do they let you know if you were selected?

The interview went fine but I wasn't wearing a suit so I don't expect to get the job. But they did ask me how much I want to be paid and when will I be available to start. But then they said they will need to interview other people before they make there decision. It's been 3 days..Do I still have a chance?

5 Steps to a Great Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Once they make a decision - then they must do all of the background checks, etc. If you haven't heard from them in 2-weeks - call.

Top 10 Job Interview Strategies That Guarantee Success in Your Interviews


  • Usually, if they mention there are other candidates they need to interview, it's their nice way of telling you to piss off.
    Not always, but usually.
    Companies don't call applicants to tell them they were not hired. If you don't hear anything by the end of next week, consider it a wash.

  • I think average time is 15 days.

    From
    Ans Master(Job/Career Department)
    www.JobAndCareer.visainfo4u.com

  • Doubt it man...or woman, lol....job interviews are the worst and human resources people cn go **** themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment