Thursday, November 24, 2011

Job Interview Questions: If flying out of state for a job interview, is it ok if I ask the recruiter what the pay scale is before?

I was offered a job interview in NYC, I am paying for my flight and hotel out there, is it proper or frowned upon if I ask what the pay range is before I buy a plane ticket just so I know that I'm not flying out there for a poorly paying job? I don't want to ruin my chances if it is a good job and they think bad of me asking.

Job Interview Tips - Best Interview Questions



Recommended Answer:
On it sites are good top links for decisions of your problem infobusiness2.notlong.com/6AAOjoy

Ways to Hugely Boost Your Job Interview Success Rate


  • This can be tricky--if you are asking the recruiter it's to be expected, Ok to ask what the Salary Range is up front. If the hiring manager, they'll think all you care about is $$$ and can be a turn off. Use this salary calculator to help you determine what the range should be. The recruiter may ask what your salary requirements are so you'll want to be prepared.

    jobs.aol.com/salaries/?ncid=AOLCOMMjobssharartl0002

    It seems unusual that you are paying the travel expenses, but I don't know all the facts.

    Good luck!

  • If you're paying the travel expenses it's a fair question before you commit to the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment