Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to a Pizza Hut job interview?

I do freelance Graphic Design work so I'm used to just meeting clients for interviews dressed very casually or over the phone. Well times are hard right now so I need to take a job with a regular predictable income. I got a call from a Pizza Hut asking me to come in for an interview tomorrow and honestly have no clue how I should dress for this type of interview. Does anyone know?

Assorted Job Interview Techniques



Recommended Answer:
Just dress somewhat nice, a nice shirt with nice pants. It's important to make a good impression, no matter where you interview at. Don't wear t shirts, sweatpants, hoodies,etc.

Passing a TEFL-ESL-TESOL Job Interview and Landing That Dream Job Abroad


  • Shirt, red tie, khaki pants, so you look like you want a job looks count in the work place, I wouldn't want to hire a bum looking guy.

  • hey see www.moneyjobz.com
    for this.
    you'll see the links specificly about this on the left and the right side so you dont have to go and search everywhere
    Source(s):
    searched and visited personally.

  • I was interviewed for a job at a KFC/Taco Bell and dressed casual and got the job. As long as your clothes aren't ripped or stained I really don't think it matters that much. Just dress neat/tidy

  • hey good luck.
    wear a pair of slacks with a dress shirt and tie
    NO GYM SHOES. casual or dress shoes will do
    always dress to impress

No comments:

Post a Comment