Sunday, November 27, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What do I say during my cvs job interview?

I have a job interview for CVS as a sales associate. What are things I should say and ask??? what should I wear? I have had a past job in sales(forever21)

Why Should I Hire You? Job Interview Question and Answers



Recommended Answer:
I worked for CVS as a sales associate and shift supervisor. In the interview stress dependability (showing up to work on time). Also stress making the customer #1. Customer service is stressed at CVS. Also emphasize being a team player- helping other workers and looking for stuff that needs doing, like cleaning up the back room, dumping outside trash cans and fronting and facing shelves. Good Luck!

Job Interview Know How - 7 Quick Steps to Ace Your Face to Face and Get a Job Offer in 30 Days


  • Just say what they want to hear, and dress professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment