Monday, November 21, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Should I call back after Job Interview?

I recently had a job interview in a vet for kennel assistant in 1/18/10 and she told me that she has other applicants to interview but that she would call me and let me know. So far its been a week and 1 day. Should I call her back?

High Paying Job Interview Tips



Recommended Answer:
Most definately! Show your new employer that your excited about the position and that you follow up on important issues. You will not bug them and you might be able to get your name recongized. You want to stand out without being to obivious, but following up about employment shows that you do take the interview process seriously. Good Luck!

Job Interview Help - Some Things That Might Help You Ace Your Job Interview


  • No, as an employer it does get rather annoying for people to call back within the first two weeks. However if it has been longer then to weeks you can make a call back and just say Hi, this is so and so I was wondering if you had any questions regarding my resume. That makes the employer feel less threatened and it makes you look a lot more patient.

  • u should call back 3 to 7 days after the interveiw to see if u can touch base.. call now bfore its too late. bc if u call it means u wanat the job

No comments:

Post a Comment