Monday, November 28, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Job interview...............?

So i'm excited that fredmeyer called me today lol. Anyway they told me to go in tomorrow with my id and ssc. Is this an interview? I'm so nervous. Please give advice on interviews.

How To Ace Your Next Job Interview - What They Don't Tell You



Recommended Answer:
Congrats, you have an interview.
the SS and ID are if they offer you a position, after the interview.
First dont be nervous.
Secondly make sure you have some very good questions to ask them.
such as:
"What do you think are the best traits for a Fred Meyer associate to have to be successful?"
"I am really excited about having a chance to work for a leading retailer, as I think retail would make an excellent career for me with my abilities (outgoing, get along with people, hard worker, strong math and social skills, good planning ability, creative). What opportunities are there for people in my potential position?

How To Give Good Job Interview Answers


  • I would be prepared for an interview, and it sounds like they are ready to put you on the payroll if they asked you to being your Social Security Card. If so, be prepared to discuss and decide if you want the job offer, and also map schedule hours you prefer to work just in case they want you to start right away. If you are in school be sure to give yourself enough time between school and work to grab a quick bite to eat and get there on time. It is my experience that good grades pay off more in the long run than part time jobs, so ensure you give yourself enough time to get your homework done and a good nights sleep on the evenings you work. Congratulations in advance and good luck. The PracticaL Mentor.

  • They care a lot about appearance, make sure you are wearing clean clothes, clean hair, etc. Hygiene can be a big deciding factor in hiring/not hiring someone. Smile and make eye contact, be humble and dependable, and you'll do great.
    And good luck to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment