Thursday, November 24, 2011

Job Interview Questions: If you're in the middle of a job interview and the potential boss says...?

I had a job interview at a restaurant for a hostess position, I can work any hours, and the two managers were extremely relaxed and were making fun of each other and everything. Let's just say it wasn't your typical interview. Anyway, if in the middle of the interview, the main manager says, "Well, I'll definitely call you." what does that mean? Like does it mean that they'll definitely hire me or that they'll call me whether I get the job or not?? Also, the interview was like 25 minutes long, and was more in conversation form, than nothing but questions.

Job Interview Tips



Recommended Answer:
You have landed a job with them. Probably liked your looks (if you have them...use them) and liked your personality. If it's an interview that consist of conversation, then they are comfortable with you. Congratulations!!!

Tips For Facing a Job Interview


  • Sounds like you got it. Stop over analyzing it and go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment